Information About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The clinic is currently open, and we intend to continue to be so to serve our community. To help you maintain continuity of care while practicing “social distancing,” Dr. Glenn Wilcox is also ready to see you using a Virtual Visit.
With the news reports about the COVID-19 pandemic changing daily, it’s understandable that you might feel concerned and anxious. I want to reassure you that we are prepared to help keep you safe should the virus come to you or a loved one. I will continue to be right here for all those we serve and who ever needs support.
Dr. Glenn Wilcox will guide you to create optimal health. With over 45 years of knowledge and experience discovering and resolving what has been missed.
Good health is your most valuable asset! Invest wisely.™
Proven Clinical Services
We provide a number of services that will help boost your immune system.
Boost Your Immune System
We carry only the best, purest products and supplements. Here is what I’m using for myself, family, staff and patients to keep them healthy and to treat symptoms if they arise:
- KKO Plant Juice
- Bio-D-Mulsion Forte
- Bio-Ae-Mulsion Forte
- Bio-C Plus 1000
Are you looking for supplements
to boost your immunity or to heal?
Contact us for a virtual consultation and we’ll
get the appropriate supplements over to you.
Virtual Visits | TELEMEDICINE
Schedule a visit while you’re practicing “social distancing.”
If you are unable to travel to our office, you can schedule video conference with us using your mobile phone, computer or tablet device (equipped with a camera). We will be able to see and talk with each other in real time – so you can ask questions and have a conversation the same way you would in Dr. Glenn Wilcox’s office. He will review your condition, guide you on your healing path and/or have supplements sent to you, as needed.
- Use a Virtual Visit with Dr. Glenn Wilcox to get quality care without having any exposure to viruses and illnesses in the waiting room.
- Specialties that can be handled through Virtual Visits: world-class diagnosis and treatment of intestinal parasites, bacteria, candida albicans yeast and other fungi; effective diagnosis and treatment of Lyme Disease and Lyme Co-infections; consultation to assess your health and state of wellness in order to identify the proper in-office healing modality; consultation on boosting your immunity based on your pre-existing condition or current state of wellness.
- Know that your Virtual Visit will be included in your patient record.
- Stay home. Eliminate the need to drive, secure childcare or take time off work.
- Receive a consultation, diagnosis, prescription/supplement protocol, and prognosis on a healing treatment plan as necessary.
Call our office to determine if a Virtual Visit will work for you. The team will ensure that you get the right care, at the right place, at the right time.
Call Dr. Glenn Wilcox DURING OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS to request a Virtual Visit or use the Contact Us form and we will respond within our normal business hours to schedule your appointment